What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files sent to the browser from our website when you visit it. They make it easier for the website to memorize information about your visit, such as your preferred language and other settings for a specific time period, so that you do not need to re-enter them if you visit again or when you are navigating between website links, thereby creating a seamless experience when you visit the site and navigate around it.
Cookies can be categorized based on their purpose and duration. As far as their duration is concerned, a cookie can be one of the following:
- A session cookie which contains information used in each current navigation via a browser and is deleted when the user closes their browser or
- A permanent cookie which is stored and remains on the terminal for a predetermined time period, without being deleted when the user closes their browser.
- TS[unique identifier]: This cookie allows our security systems to carry out the necessary checks during website sessions. This specific cookie is necessary to ensure the security of the website and its visitors. This is a session cookie which is deleted when the user closes their browser.
- cookie-agreed: This cookie is used to show and hide the cookies update window. It is a permanent cookie which is stored for 100 days.
- has_js: Our content management system, Drupal, uses this cookie to save your preferences. This is a session cookie which is deleted when the user closes their browser.
These cookies do not store any information that could lead to you being identified. These are cookies vital for a website’s function.
Cookies do not cause harm or damage to the computers on which they are saved or to programs or files which use them.
You can manage or delete cookies whenever you want using browser settings and options. More information on this can be found at http://www.allaboutcookies.org
This Cookies Policy may be amended at any time. To that end, we propose that you periodically review its content so that you are fully up to date. If we do make any amendments, the date on which the amended policy takes effect will be clearly stated, and from them on it will be the applicable Cookies Policy.